Monday, May 14, 2012

Stop it. I want you to thunder for a better reason.

I started my new job today, and I felt kinda awkward at first, because I didn't know the girls and they all seemed friends with each other. Okay, it was me and two other girls but then we all got along. It was really slow at noon until around 2 or 3, then we had customers coming in and it was fun. The other guy there who owns the place, he told me to call him "10", he was experimenting on making bubble tea so he was having us sample all his milk tea, taro, and then a passion fruit flavor bubble tea.

They are giving me more days, even if it's only 4hr shifts most of the time so far. But it's all in cash which means NO TAX :) and I think I'm getting $8/hr which is great for people like me. It's 75cents more than minimum wage, hell I'll take that.

I don't have to worry about Mandarin anymore, leaving me to complete freedom. The people who work there though are mostly all Chinese, so I'm hearing Mandarin CONSTANTLY, and so I try to pick words out. It's fun, but the one girl I met today is HK-born American, and she said she'd teach me any kind of Cantonese I want. When I learn to form sentences I'm totally going to give it a go. She's so nice. They're all so nice, we were talking and having fun and yeah. It's great :) An Asian environment, my environment lol, so racist lol.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I don't know what I want to say. I kinda, wanted to see him again. I don't know why.
I just really did.

I know I'm okay.
There's nothing really holding me back, making my decisions like they used to. I'm my own person, I have my own experiences, I have my own associations. I feel a lot better than I used to.

But I don't know. I miss complaining to someone like I used to and be told to 'shuttup' or something, then being tickled about it. Not in a relationship way. I don't know. It's a complicated feeling.
I don't know how I feel about the truth. That is, how should I put it... the unexpected. The wish in the heart but hitting a wall when it comes true. It's a little uncertainty about myself. How do I say it...
I worry.


I know what I would do.
What I can do.
What I'm stupid enough to do.
What I want to do.

But I also know that I'm beyond this.
I can escape this.
I can do better with myself.


Well,
I couldn't see him.
I just do hope I can again in four months.
I don't know why. I don't know what I want from him anymore.
But there's just something that makes me want to care.

haha.... gosh, I just keep losing.


They say, you always try to find someone just like them, you know? You end up becoming attracted to the musicians, the wide&fatter men, etc.etc. People just like them.

I guess I'm going in that direction too. I went after William only because he was from HK... then I realized he still wasn't what I was looking for. I sometimes think that's the only reason I'm going to HK... and I don't want to hear anymore lectures from anyone. I know whatever it is I'm doing is a bad idea, but none of it was intentional. If it was intentional, that would be terrible.
I just swung in that direction.
I mean, I have other reasons, but one comes from another and so on and so forth.

So in the end, whatever it is I've been looking for in him, I was hoping to find it from another HK guy I guess. That's why no one here could grab me, I then decided not to bother with them and ended all conversations. Wasn't ready.
They didn't have what I needed.
And I don't know why I think I can find it there.
Isn't going there a bad idea?
It's a bad idea, isn't it?

These four months, are going to be the slowest days.


I don't know.


I'm so stuck in the past.
It's not fair that I can't move on.

It's not fair that he has something that I can't find anywhere else.
It's not fair.

I don't want to want him anyway.
Why should I?
After all, that's a stupid thought.
Then again, it's not a stupid thought.
Wasting a thought on him is stupid.

But the little things make me happy.
So when i think about that, I don't know, his nose and smile,
when he used to smile to me. That little stuff made me happy.
The way he'd ignore me too, but then looked at me for a split second.

It's funny when you wonder where everything goes.
It's funny, you know?

I don't know why I'm going off like this.
I haven't talked about it for awhile anyway.
Maybe it needed to come out again.
Overdue.

Just let this slide.
This is just thoughts, and stuff. Things I want to say,
but I don't want to be lectured or comforted by friends.
There's no comfort in that.
Sometimes, you just need to say it.
And eventually you'll be okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment