Thursday, July 28, 2011

Nothing is ever gone, it's just sometimes misplaced

It's been five days since I've been in North Carolina, Outer Banks.

I went to the beach and got burnt badly, when I took off the top of my bathing suit and looked in a mirror, I looked like a lobster with a white bikini on. It was reallyyy embarrassing. No one had to see me naked though so it'll fade away soon before anyone does. You can probably see it a little on my facebook picture anyway :l


I've been wanting to go to an aquarium so badly all summer.
I posted it on facebook a few months back too, "someone should take me to an aquarium!!" or something like that haha, I really am a kid. I told my friend I was excited to go yesterday and all he said was that there will be so many kids there. DUH, I FIT RIGHT IN!! Unleashing my inner child ;)

I don't know why I like aquariums so much.
There's just something about ocean life that makes me happy. When I was in the ocean yesterday I was walking with a school of small fish and I was just so amazed with them. Turtles are really cool too. I want a pet turtle :) I remember freshman year two guys had a pet turtle where I stayed. If I knew them better I probably would have asked them if I could play with it all the time. I remember being a kid and going to aquariums were like a thing I really looked forward to. I didn't go to many though.... But I remember this HUGE one I went to! I think it was in New Jersey? Maybe Maryland?


I'm sure the one in NYC is huge too.
I would really like to go but I won't have that much time there. Satoshi really wants to go karaoke so I have to make sure I don't fall out on that plan this time. AND I NEED TO GO TO THAT CHINESE BAKERY AGAIN!!! My bread.....

I'm going to get a souvenir at this place for sure though.
Something really cute :)


Sushi Tei called me while I've been here though.
I'm starting to regret even saying I would consider the job now. I didn't pick up any of the three times. I'm afraid of what she'll say or ask of me. I know I can use the money but.... I don't think it would be a good idea in the end. Especially since I'm sure to be getting extra hours this month at P.S. because it's back-to-school season. I'm not going to screw P.S. over. No way No way! I love them all there. My manager actually told me she misses me last night haha and my roomies have been saying the same thing. They'll wish I was gone again though soon enough ;) I'll be back and with two more DDR games I'll be stomping around and be screaming at the TV again. And they'll tell me to "calm down, it's only DDR". haha

But now since I'm bring up my N64 controllers I'll be playing Mario Party with them and might buy Tetris yet for it so I can kick Shigeru's ass when he comes back. He destroyed me on the DS one, but I've been playing all summer since he's been gone. Now it's revenge.

It's sad that I can't bring up my second DDR mat though -sigh-

But yeah.... Sushi Tei.... I don't know what to say or do now.....




I'll be wearing my white skirt today for the aquarium and 2 hour play tonight. Really excited for today but of course everyone is still sleeping. Why can't I sleep normally? This is what work does to you.


I want to do something about me.
Entry after entry, apology after apology, things I want to say but are too afraid to say it to them. Things I want to say but I don't have the strength. Now that half a year has already passed so quickly, I thought a lot about things this past week. It was a good week, and I'm happy :) We just have to smile and find a reason to do so. I have three more days here, and I'll still be thinking a lot. But all the bad things happened, and you just have to say you're sorry and try to move on. Thinking too much about painful things of now and yesterday, from family or others, apologize and let go of that regret. I'm going to need to apologize to her soon.... I have to.
忘れないように

No comments:

Post a Comment