Sunday, July 24, 2011

North Carolina, not such a bad place after after all DAY ONE

Day one in the Outer Banks, North Carolina.

It made me have two different feelings.
One feeling, on the way down in the car, I smelled the ocean and I felt Hitachi.
The second feeling was as I sat on the deck in our rental home's backyard and looked out onto the bay... it was the feeling of Canada when I used to go up to a lake when I was a kid all those years back.

I'm glad I came here.
I mean, who knows, the next couple of days might not be so swell but being here against the wind and now that a storm has just arrived, it feels amazing.


I absolutely love thunderstorms.
Even here along the bay makes it better as the waves crash up, and you hear the wind swirling, seeing the bright strips of light strike the surface water.... I love it. I could sit outside just watching it and listening to really beautiful music at the same time, like the piano or even better Daishi Dance. If anyone reading this blog hasn't heard of Daishi Dance, look him up on YouTube and just listen to how magnificent and calming and relaxing his music is.

In any case, this lightning is beautiful


I'm not really sure what's up for the week. Since we spent a nine hour drive up here we just relaxed today and I kinda just want to relax here forever haha

But I know we're going to go to the beach for a bit tomorrow :)


I think I've kinda decided on something.

I'm really excited for a summer when I can tell my husband/boyfriend, "Let's go and rent a place near the beach. I'll cook lots of stuff and it'll be a lot of fun." sexsexsex

Well, isn't that the same as getting a house or apartment of your own?
Pretty much, but I look at this more as a romantic getaway, if you know what I mean ;)




North Carolina......
よろしくおねがいします~

Now I'll go listen to Daishi Dance,


\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Tetris has also become a very bad addiction.
And I'm starting to get really really good at it. I play it EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
:DD


vvvvvvvvv Sailor Moon!!! vvvvvvvvvv

No comments:

Post a Comment