Monday, May 9, 2011

A terrible addiction

Internet radio on my iPod.


I am so attached to this, it's getting ridiculus.

I've been attending to two different stations,
one is a dance/techno radio station in Chicago,
the other an Asian music station (plays Japanese, Korean, and Chinese) that's centered in Hong Kong.

I'll just sit around and listen in between stations and write down songs I really liked.
I was able to collected a few Chinese songs, and I got a broader view of how far out the dance community stretches. I remember back in junior high/high school, on Friday nights after 10 I think it was, they had remix night of all the popular songs on this one radio station and I'd always go to sleep listening to it. It made my nights complete.

It's been one of those things that's keeping me going, well, keeping me happy here.
Like I said, laying on my bed, listening to the internet radio with the lights of and window open for the warm summer breeze, it's the greatest relaxation I feel. Especially when it's the dance station I'm listening to.

The Asian station is nice too, but ever since a long time ago, me and dance just got along really well :)


I like internet radio ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment