Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A summer full of uncertainty

Not exactly sure how I should put this, but this summer feels so uncertain anymore. Classes just ended today and here I am just sitting here like what will be a normal summer night.

A normal summer night...

It's times like this I really wish this apartment had a front or back deck, not a indoor back porch like we have here now. I want to sit outside and listen to the piano. Like I am now.
Listen to this.
"Musique pour la Tristesse de Xion"

Other good piano versions:
"Final Fantasy X-2 Piano Collections - Wind Crest"
"Final Fantasy X-2 Piano Collections - Eternity Memory of Lightwaves"
"Halo 2 piano cover - Unforgotten"
"Higurashi no naku koro ni - Dear You piano version" (I've loved this song for over 5 years now)
For "Dear You", I listened to every version of all the characters from the series singing it. Even the original versions sung are breathtaking.

I'd sit there outside on my porch or deck just listening. Closing my eyes, breathing. My heart would stop at the delicate notes played.

I began to love the piano more than often since last year.
I always thought it was beautiful but... now I hear something else.
It's become a habit to randomly search piano versions of songs and just enjoy the sound.


I was just thinking...
all those things I planned to do, in a night like this, seem somewhat distant...

No comments:

Post a Comment