Wednesday, May 4, 2011

But I wish you would come with me and choose my hand to hold...

Confused again.
Don't know what I'm thinking.
Wondering what regret is.
It turned into one of those days where fears crawl their way forward, wanting to crush my being...

Crushing me enough that I'm crying for it all to please stop.
But it won't.



It was another one of those days.

I should blame myself, I get too curious and seek some form of truth even if it does nothing but hurt me.

It was another one of those days...




And I think I'm stupid.
Like I'm not smart at all.
Why does everyone think I'm stupid???

After today, words went in and out of my memories. Memories...
Can't they all just disappear for once?
What do I need these for?
What do they want from me?





I went searching for a new job today.
And got an interview on the spot at P.S, an Aeropostale for younger kids. I'll know in two days if I have the job or not, but I really do hope I get it... the manager was telling me about the amazing deals they get on clothes. That would be really nice.

And I'm finally done with Korean in my life.
Now I can study Cantonese like I planned to.


I haven't slept in like three days..
I just want to cry anymore..


Fuck..
What am I doing to myself..

No comments:

Post a Comment