Thursday, April 21, 2011

Probably near my last

I've finally decided to give this blogging a rest. Nothing good has come from it, and it's not as satisfying as I thought it would be.

I was at Walmart just the other day and I was looking at journals, I remembered how much I used to write in my last one. Real feelings were released, both the painful and the greatest things in my life. But here when I make a blog I'm always overthinking about what I write because people I know are reading it. I can't say what I want to say because I'm afraid of offending others, and hurting their feelings.

I realized this was just a poor excuse for attention as well.


So I bought the journal I saw at Walmart and already within the past three days I've been writing what I've always wanted to write.

I don't know why I bothered to get attention through this. But I feel like it's no longer important for people to look inside my life anymore. It was my fault in the beginning for starting this and allowing others to read but now I know better. I might every so often decide to post a blog here and there but they're only consist of random things and nothing more about my feelings and how I feel about everything from here on out.

A journal is what I really needed.



So until next time, thank you everyone who decided to read my blogs. I had random views from random places all over the world, don't know who you are but, it's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment