Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I just can't wait, Once we set sail

How many times did I mention how much this semester sucks? I can't wait until it's summer vacation. I just can't. I'll have this freedom to work and study what I want during my own time. I won't get those days to sleep in, considering I'm going to be working two jobs and one of them starts at 8AM, five days a week, but it'll still be good. Money, study, and a new year to look forward to. But.... this summer..... it's going to be so.... awkward.

At least for around two(?) months he will be.

Remember a certain someone giving me chocolate on Valentine's Day?
BINGO.


He's going to be living with me this summer break.
I really don't know what's going to happen. And I'm not too sure if I like this idea, but I needed someone to take the room and he was really the only one who spoke up and said he would. I didn't really have a choice of people to choose from. It's not like he's a bad guy, but today he seemed to have tried really hard to keep a conversation with me when asking about the apartment after class. He tried too hard to make himself not seem weird he made himself act weird anyway. I kinda felt bad about that, I don't want people having to try hard like I'm almost impossible to approach. Not to mention it leaves jokes for others. I wouldn't joke about it though, it's too mean, especially since I can see myself doing the same thing.

But then yesterday Chen goes and comments on our Facebook conversation (well, status) about the room and says "Yeah she needs a boyfriend, get on it", or something like that. I almost freaked. Chen was doing something stupid again and THANK GOD I saw the comment he posted before Jiyong did and I deleted it. Like seriously? WTF.


I kinda thought it was random that he said he would take the room anyway. We haven't been talking for awhile now other than random comments on Facebook status updates, etc. But I'm not going to think too much into it. Nothing about me will change.



But summer vacation!
So excited to go to the park in my new outfits and awesomeness


and.....
Don't these pancakes look sooo GOOD!!
I'm going to try to make these for myself and someone to share them with me one morning. Not sure when, but I especially want to make them for you

No comments:

Post a Comment