Thursday, April 14, 2011

I kept my promise after all this time

These past few weeks I felt so much better and happier than I have for such a long time now. I can't explain this feeling well, but it makes me just want to tell everyone how great I've been feeling. I'm not as attached to needing him anymore. I'm finally free.


This feeling, I feel like the old me.

I feel more my old self anymore. I walk campus and I feel like I can do anything, smile whenever I want, and relax like I own the place or something haha. It sounds reallyy stupid but I mean, I feel so much better about myself for some reason. I don't know if it's because of the weather and new clothes or if maybe it's because of this recent release of attachment but I actually enjoy being on campus for no apparent reason recently.

It HAS to be the weather. The sun is shinning and I seriously just want to go on a walk to the park. Problem is, I just haven't been getting the time to do so. Considering this week is Spring Break however, I'm going to make he trip! Maybe I'll go for a jog too! LOL "jog". I'll more than likely give up and just do like two or three laps around walking. It'll be nice to have this spring break all to myself. I can do anything I please without having to rely on others to take me somewhere and needing to beg to do something or even ask permission. It'll be like summer vacation too. Minus the working, it'd be perfect.

I'll admit though... I am jealous of everyone else doing things...

Spending their week in the city... or even worse, the people who decided to go to Florida etc. with their significant other. One day... I'll have that too hopefully.


But for now, I'm just free. Living the way I used to.
Getting less depressed about the things I can't change.


I almost forgot this part of me even existed.
I'm still not completely fine though.
Still working it out, but I'm improving. And I'm seeing noticeably differences.


This will be a good spring and summer :)
But right now, the thing I want to do the most this summer vacation is.....
spending a day at a huge aquarium with someone I can hold hands with and view a huge tank of fish, exchanging smiles with each other.

but I don't think anyone will take me.
I think I'm starting to fantasize again.

But I'm okay, each day is becoming a little bit easier, a little bit better, and much more brighter.
I just need to get over myself, just a little bit more time, at least maybe until the end of the school year, I'll be all better again

No comments:

Post a Comment