Friday, June 8, 2012

for you, I'd do anything.

I tried not to think about it.

Constantly. I just tired to keep myself afloat.


If I'm busy, I don't have time to sit here and think. To think about things that should have been long forgotten. It's my fault. It's my fault.


He treats everyone better than me. He just does.
I ask a simple question, and I don't ever get a response. But he'll spend the time to reply to everyone else or just right to other people.

I shouldn't let it bother me, but it does.

Because it's just a simple thing that I ask.


I don't ask for that much.
I'm just trying to coexist.
I'm just asking for a little help.
I'm just looking for a friend.




But I suck.




I know I'm not as pretty as the rest. And I've acted like it didn't bother me, but my acne has gotten worse. If you saw me again, I don't think you would think I was pretty or beautiful anymore, if you used to think that.

I don't know. I'm not sure how I should feel. Should I be angry, or should I cry? You would get angry if I cried. But you would think I was stupid to get angry too.


I hope you don't read this.
Because you would never tell me. And I think I would be scared what impression you have of me. I can't ever tell you my feelings because you don't care about them. You don't really want to support me either, when I would support you and help you out till the very end.

3yrs. And I'm such a loser.

But he's already labeled me as crazy. I think he's just being nice just to be nice. But I know every since he went to Japan, I've always been labeled crazy and I feel like he still does. It's not fair.

When he's the one who screwed me up.

Don't break up with someone through a chat message.
Break up with them before you go abroad. And in person.
Maybe then I wouldn't be so messed up.

I need someone to replace him. But I'm too scared to try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment