Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What was going through our minds as we allowed our fingers to intertwine?

I've decided to start a new blog-area.
Whoever has been reading my blogs probably wondered why my titles were so... abstract?

"this scream is the beginning of a new morning dew"

It sounds strange but maybe if you were able to think just a little in my shoes you might be able to read behind the words and figure out what I'm trying to say. It's just a little more complex. I want my blog titles to somehow reflect on how I'm trying to look at my own life, what I'm trying to deal with, a mixture of both sadness and disappointment while trying to see the next day as possibly brand new; a time to start over and breathe again.

"this scream"
Emotional/work/school stress, a cry for help.

"morning dew"
A new day, to try again.

Maybe it's just me that finds it almost appropriate. And even though I don't write as much about my personal feelings on here as much as I'd like to, I've actually found myself writing in my notebook again to release most of my pent up thoughts. But it doesn't mean anything.

I guess I want to recapture my life. Recapture everything I was back in freshman year.
Yeah...

I guess, this will be the blog where I'll finally let out my regrets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment